Upshur County Farm-to-School Program Logo Contest
Who: All Upshur county 5th grade students are eligible to participate.
What: The Upshur County Farm-to-School Program is inviting you to participate in a logo design contest!
When: The submission deadline is October 31, 11:59 pm ET. No entries after this time can be accepted.
Awards: Two Honorable Mentions and one First place will be awarded. Honorable Mention will receive a certificate commemorating this auspicious occasion. First Place will receive a Blue Ribbon, a t-shirt with their winning logo, announcement of their achievement in local newspapers and Upshur County Schools social media accounts, and have their winning design used on official Upshur County Farm-to-School materials. First place student will need to sign a release granting exclusive use of their logo and consent to publishing of their name and photograph in appropriate print and social media. Judges also reserve the right to declare Honorable Mentions and no winner. In such event, the judges will create a logo inspired by these students.
1. All work must be the artists original idea, and no copyright protected characters or designs will be accepted.
2. Must be non-digital, two-dimensional artwork and submitted as digital photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All submissions must include the name, email, and school of student.
4. Design should be simple and clean, and any writing must be easy to read.
5. Physical size should be 5 inches x 7 inches and use no more than five colors (including white and black).