Families of students with disabilities attending Upshur County Schools will receive an important involvement survey at the beginning of April. Each family is highly encouraged to complete the survey via mail or e-mail. The results of this survey will be used to improve the special education department to further support the students and families of Upshur County.
- Surveys will be sent out the first week of April via mail and e-mail.
- Measurement Inc. must receive all survey responses by August 14, 2023.
- Surveys will come from the West Virginia Department of Education and Measurement Incorporated.
- Surveys can be completed using the link made available or by mail using the stamped return envelope.
- Each parent/guardian will receive a survey for each student with disabilities. A 7-digit survey ID number will be assigned specifically for each child.
We look forward to a high response rate! Thank you for helping us to improve!